1. Complete the Bridge Bill survey for Mrs. Moudgal if you have not done so.
2. Make sure that you have read through the Scientific Writing powerpoint available below on the blog. Email me three #'s about scientific writing (e.g. #PresentTenseForPublishedWork) to email@example.com
3. Get the two handouts from the sub: Peer Edit Rubric Form and Lit Review Paper Rubric. Note specific directions about turning in Lit Review Paper.
4. Find a small group for peer editing. Have two peers edit your Lit Review Paper draft on the Peer Edit Rubric Form. Edit two peers' Lit Review Papers.
5. Be aware the directions and signup for individual Research Concept Map conferences with me will be posted to the blog and will go out by email by the end of this week.