Partners and Topics:
Malware and Mobile Malware: Vibhav, Jared
Phishing/Reconnaissance: Joel, John
DDoS/DoS Attacks: Hannah, Navya
SQLinjection: Tony, Surina
Malvertising: Zach, Rohit
Password Attack/Third Party Attack: Lucy, Risha
Code Backdoor: Patrick, Tahj
Internet of Things Vulnerability: Reaux, Elizabeth
Infrastructure (power grid, communications, etc.) Vulnerability: Jack, Weston
Cloud Storage Vulnerability: Chase, Mateen, Aryan
Overview of Required Slides and Information (Minimum):
- One-slide overview of cybersecurity incidents of 2016
- One-slide overview of cybersecurity concerns for the future
- Locate, analyze and record the definition and examples of each of the types of attack.
- Locate an example of the specific type of attack.
- Catalog as much possible the impact of the attack on the business, economy, culture and/or society.
- Determine measures recommended to combat such attacks and where within the hierarchy of the network or internet such protection is recommended to be executed.
- Provide a clear, complete reference page for all resources used during the project.
- Prepare a presentation of your findings. Each of the above should be a minimum of 1 slide.