1. I would like you to read over the Explore Performance Task and Rubric, attached below.
2. Do some research to find a computing innovation that interests you. This does not have to be your final selection, but it could be. Spend some time thinking about possible positive and negative impacts.
3. Using the handout, complete the reflection and paste it in your Abstraction Notebook. Reference at least 3 sources in your notebook.
4. Go to the snap website and create an account for yourself using your wheelermagnet.com email. Note that you have to run Snap! and then click on the small cloud icon at the top of the programming space to create an account.
5. Choose one of the following to explore, and be prepared to briefly share in class on Thursday.
a. Go to this infographic creation site and experiment with creating an infographic about your computing innovation.
b. Open the google website that comes with your wheelermagnet.com account and create a basic website for yourself.
c. Explore the snap programming site.
d. Explore screencast-o-matic.