1. for the Powtoon teaching one thing you learned during our Snap! project
2. for the assignment below on our introduction to the internet.
Both will be due next Wednesday. Manage your time. We will be going to the Media Center on Monday to learn about finding and referencing reputable sources. You'll need your computing innovation topic to use that day.
Create an info-graphic using Canva (Some examples can be found here) From the landing page
- Choose “Create a Design” on the left
- Choose “Use Custom Dimensions” on the top right
- Enter 700 x 3000 pixels
- Consider your design elements
- Choose a background color and appropriate graphics
- Graphics can be made semi-transparent to improve aesthetics
Include the following information:
1.Describe the Internet.
2.How long has the Internet been around?
3.Who developed it and why?
4.What were the major developments that lead to the internet today?
5.Who controls the Internet?
6.Who makes the rules that govern how the Internet is used?
Watch the following YouTube clips “There and Back Again” and “Warriors of the Net”. Fill in the information in the document below and place in your abstraction notebook.