- Summarize what you saw in the video
- List some of the causes of structural failure
- How are stresses and materials important in structural failure?
- Why is failure necessary for success?
- How can engineers today experience failure in the design process without risking human life?
You are welcome to do further research if you want to, but it is not necessary.
Turn in your reflection no later than 8:00 am Thursday, 8/20/15 and preferably today, by posting to your blog (if possible, weebly should be working) or emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org